Presbyterian College announced on Wednesday changes to its schedule and operations in response the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Spring Break for the campus of the College of Arts and Sciences has been extended through Sunday, March 22.
• No classes for undergraduate students will be held on campus from Monday, March 16 to Friday, March 20.
• No student should occupy PC’s residence facilities unless there is a compelling reason. Requests for exemptions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Access to the library will be restricted to those with a Presbyterian College ID.
• All events are canceled effective immediately and running through the conclusion of the Easter holiday. The leadership team will evaluate the potential to resume events scheduled for after April 13.
• All non-essential domestic and international travel by faculty and staff has been suspended through April 13.